Chicago Plastic Surgery Specialist – Dr. Kim Serving Oakbrook Terrace / Chicago Cosmetic Surgery Patients
Dr. Kim is a highly skilled Oakbrook Terrace / Chicago cosmetic surgeon who offers a variety of treatments to help patients enhance their appearance and increase their self-confidence. At his leading-edge facility, where patient safety, comfort, trust and privacy are top priorities, he performs a range of cosmetic surgery procedures for the face, body and breasts, including facelift, breast augmentation, breast lift and tummy tuck to name a few. Dr. Kim is also adept at reconstructive surgery and has helped many women restore their normal appearance after breast cancer.
At Renaissance Laser & Cosmetic Surgery near Chicago, Illinois, we are dedicated to offering unparalleled patient care and have been doing so since 2001. Helping cosmetic surgery Chicago and other Illinois patients achieve the results they desire is only part of our passion; we also aim to help them understand their options, so they can make informed decisions about their treatment, including reconstructive surgery. By carefully listening to our patients’ goals, we can provide treatments that will enhance both their appearance and restore their self-confidence.
- FAACS: Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- AACLS: American Academy of Cosmetic Laser Surgery
- AAOCG: American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecology
- ISCG: International Society of Cosmetogynecolog
- ASLMS: American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery
- FACOG: Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- AMA: American Medical Association
- ISMS: Illinois State Medical Society
Medical School: Yonsei University Severance Medical School, Seoul, Korea
Internship: Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Residency: Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Affiliated Hospitals (past and present): Hinsdale Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Edward Hospital, Columbus Hospital, St. Mary of Nazareth Hospital.